I saw those too and wondered the same. Site by Oniracom. Instead, consider head-on sections in the lower level or even close side seats in the upper level like 313 and Summit Box 5. I think it's dumb that it's a $15 surcharge and not built into the cost of the tickets, but they're taking our money one way or another. At least thats a perk of being far in the back! I have the receipts for those shows and there are no add on fees but for the DCFC there were. To search tickets in these seating areas, select an event and apply the corresponding filter. The Postal Service & Death Cab for Cutie Climate Pledge Arena tickets October 7th, 2023 at 7:30pm. Copyright 2020. It's unlikely the performer will turn around to salute you - and you're more likely to be completely blocked out from seeing the show. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service, Access to the Lounge is limited to guests seated in sections 206-209 and those who have a specific pass, Passes for the Lounge are occasionally sold as add-ons to other tickets, The Kraken shoot twice towards this end of the arena. Fans in these sections can access the club and take advantage of its private concessions and restrooms. The Metropolitan Club at Climate Pledge Arena is the name given to a collection of box seats on the stadium's second level. Tickets for Jurassic World Live Tour at Climate Pledge Arena - June 17, 2023 3:00 PM in Seattle, WA Press J to jump to the feed. I had the same thing happen. Section 201, Row G, Seats 8-11 / Hockey Review, Club 26, Row Bar, Seats 5, 6 / Hockey Review, Section 201, Row A, Seats 1-2 / Hockey Review, Section 121, Row F, Seat 8 / Concert Review, Section 212, Row J, Seat 10 / Hockey Review, Section 101, Row A, Seat 12 / Hockey Review, Metropolitan Club, Row B, Seats 1-4 / Hockey Review, Section 4, Row Q, Seat 11 / Concert Review, Section 120, Row E, Seats 1,2 / Hockey Review, Section 13, Row F, Seat 22 / Concert Review, Section 108, Row F, Seat 15 / Hockey Review, Section 2, Row G, Seat 19 / Basketball Review, Section 213, Row H, Seats 13, 14 / Hockey Review. OVG oversees the operations of Climate Pledge Arena at Seattle Center, UBS Arena in Belmont Park, NY, Moody Center in Austin, TX, Acrisure Arena in Greater Palm Springs, CA, as well as arena development projects for Co-op Live in Manchester, UK; and projects for Arena So Paulo in So Paulo, BZ; CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, MD; FirstOntario The Mot & Chandon Imprial Lounge is the only all-inclusive private restaurant in the arena. On the Seattle Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club Seats. Amenities available for Kraken home games. This space features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables and ledges. Climate Pledge Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena in Seattle, Washington, United States. I dont mind paying an extra $5 to $15 for some of the club perks, but the fact that we didnt have a choice is what bothered me. The view is not head-on like on the floor, but many of the seats are closer to the stage, provide better elevation and are actual stadium seats. For Kraken games, these seats are in the direction where Seattle shoots twice. It shouldnt cost more on top of the ticket just for access to your seats. Along with nearby sections, these seats will give you the best views of the Kraken as they attack in the first and third periods. These seats are close to the stage, have a great view of the performance, and also come with club amenities such as private restrooms and concessions. A private area located in sections 13-15. Secure your place to this event today because there are only 1179 The Postal Service & Death Cab for Cutie tickets still listed for this event. The Symetra Club Seats at Climate Pledge are located behind the player benches. Lower level side sections are not created equal: While the side sections closest to the stage are top-notch, side sections farther from the stage may leave you with a cramp in your neck. NHL.com/kraken is the official web site of the Seattle Hockey Partners, LLC d/b/a Seattle Kraken, and cannot be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of Seattle Kraken. On the Floor: Sections Floor A, Floor B, Floor C and Floor D are Floor Seats, which offer some of the closest views of the performers. ", "5th row, Aisle, in Mt Baker Hall featuring Private Entrances/Exits, Private Restrooms, and Private Concessions/Bar", "San Jose Sharks at Seattle Kraken - Nov 23, 2022". Working in the arena industry, an 18"-22" wide seat is typical for an arena. This time they were not. . T!ckets App - by RateYourSeats.comSports and Concert Tickets. This is a ticketed-only area with a private club space at the top of the seats. There are 82 tickets available for the show with prices starting at $173. I can't find on the Climage Pledge site what this means - anyone know? Fans who enjoy a a more relaxed atmosphere and fewer people will feel at home in the Lounge. A unique seating area with a private entrance that offers a premium and local culinary experience. ", "All the space you could ever want at a hockey game!! Climate Pledge Arena will be the first net zero certified arena in the world, and will serve as a long-lasting and regular reminder of the urgent need for climate action. Suites will cost, on average, $20,000 per event, and accommodate 20-40 guests. The seats there are pretty great! Sections 01, 02 and 26 are considered Symetra Club Seats for Kraken hockey games. Club access seats, extra padding, surrounded by many season ticket holders, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service, For hockey games, these seats are located behind the visitor bench, For hockey games, desirable view from near center ice, For most events, rows in Club 01 are labeled A-Z, BAR, When looking towards the ice/stage, lower number seats are on the right. Contact the venue directly for inquiries. Includes semi-private box style seating in sets of four seats, an upscale culinary experience + reserved dining table, and VIP arena parking passes. They told me the fee has always been there and is always charged when purchasing club tickets. The WaFd Bank Club is located at the top of Club Sections 13, 14, and 15. At the top of these sections is the entrance to the namesake Symetra Club. All Rights Reserved. 1/3 - Sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena are known as WaFd Bank Club Seats. Space Needle Club Seats (Kraken Games) - The Space Needle Lounge at Climate Pledge Arena is a private area located located on the south end of the stadium. ", "Disappointing, 100% obstructed view of jumbotrons. Amenities available for Kraken home games. The building once known as the Seattle Center Coliseum is already fully entrenched in the hearts and minds of local sports fans. I got section 120 tickets, apparently we get private entrance/private bathrooms for that section and a standing area. Climate Pledge Arena opens this week and it has the look and feel of a new Seattle, just blocks from the headquarters of Amazon and offices of other tech giants. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to see as much detail from these seats as you would if you sat closer to the stage. At the top of these sections is the entrance to the namesake Symetra Club. In the fall of 2021, the NHL arrived in Seattle in the form of the expansion Kraken, and with it, Climate Pledge Arena came to life. Climate Pledge Arena 334 1st Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109 Get Directions There were a lot more seats available and a little more time to look at them, but I wasn't willing to pay more than the $65 seats. I am a loyal Seattle Storm fan and season ticket holder. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Dinner in the lounge pre-game and then seat service during the game. Tickets in these sections typically start anywhere from $100-200 on TicketIQ, depending on the game. The venue has different seating capacities based on the type of event. On TicketIQ, tickets with Symetra Club access typically start at $350-550 depending on the game." ggrenley 2 mo. Climate Pledge Arena is a multi-purpose entertainment and sports arena. Unfortunately, people will pay it though since a majority of the arena is club seating. It is applied for all club tickets purchased at the arena.. RateYourSeats.com is not affiliated with Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, the NHL, MLS, the NCAA or any of its members. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Club Section 14 is directly behind the penalty boxes, while sections 13 and 15 are behind the glass seats sections known as Ice Seats. Climate Pledge Arena is located just north of downtown Seattle and is part of the entertainment complex known as Seattle Center. 155. Features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables/ledges. On the Seattle Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club Seats. These also come with club access which includes private concessions and restrooms so you don't have to deal with long lines during intermissions. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Yeah I'd rather save some money on food and just pay to attend another game. Buy Climate Pledge Arena tickets at Ticketmaster.com. At the top of these sections is the entrance to the namesake Symetra Club. To the Side of the Stage: For close views of the stage with a little bit of elevation, consider seats to the side of the stage in Club 02, Section 3 and Section 12. Seats have direct access to the Metropolitan Club and dining space. Seattle Kraken NHL Hockey Sports. I had a better buying experience today. If you ever have the chance to experience the Moet Lounge for a Kraken game, do it! If you're looking to go all-in for a concert, these are the seats you should go with! "Symetra Club A private area located in sections 01, 02, and 26. Gourmet food and complimentary beer and wine. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. For many concerts there are also slight variations to the layout, which may include General Admission seats, fan pits and B-stages. RateYourSeats.com is not affiliated with Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, the NHL, MLS, the NCAA or any of its members. Finally got an explanation from them. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. Climate Pledge Arena Premium Seating Locations The PitchBook Suites (In between the lower level and 100's level) Mot & Chandon Imprial Lounge (Located on the south side of the arena) Symetra Club (Sections 01, 02 and 26) WaFd Bank Club (Sections 13-15) Mount Baker Hall (Sections 118-123) The PitchBook Suites Climate Pledge Arena Seattle Kraken vs Carolina Hurricanes Great view, center of the row so equal distance to get out either way. The Symetra club is to the right as you come in. Its nice but not for extra money when I still have to pay for the food and drinks once inside said club. : Row A). The Space Needle Lounge at Climate Pledge Arena is a private area located located on the south end of the stadium. Seats behind the stage are occassionally sold: Unless your main objective is to just get in the building, you'll want to completely avoid anything behind the stage - like those in/near or above sections Section 6, Section 7, Section 8 and Section 9. Worst seats ever. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map, Club access seats, extra padding, surrounded by many season ticket holders. The Symetra Club offers private concessions and restrooms for fans seated in Club Sections 01, 02, and 26. For other events, some amenities may not be available or offered. It seats 18100 fans for basketball and 17151 guests for ice hockey games. They provided great views of the entire game without any obstructions. 23. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if your tickets . Prices may be higher or lower than face value. eatures multiple bars, concession areas and social tables and ledges. For Kraken games, sections 20. (Source: https://climatepledgearena.com/book-the-arena/). Located in sections 118-123, these sections feature, CLIMATE PLEDGE ARENA SEATING CHART - HOCKEY (Seattle Kraken), CLIMATE PLEGE ARENA SEATING CHART - CONCERTS, Visit SuiteHop to browse suites & premium tickets for your next event at Climate Pledge Arena, https://climatepledgearena.com/premium-seating/, https://climatepledgearena.com/book-the-arena/, The PitchBook Suites (In between the lower level and 100's level). With the ability to access every concert with your fellow peers in a premium private space, you will feel alive like never before. A private area located in sections 01, 02, and 26. Suites will cost, on average, $20,000 per event, and accommodate 20-40 guests. Climate Pledge Arena Capacity & Seating Options See all seating charts for Climate Pledge Arena. Worst seats ever. For concerts, these seats are rarely sold because they are behind the stage at most shows. ago Hmm interesting. This is a private area with exclusive bars and concession stands. For Kraken games, sections 206-209 are known as Space Needle Club Seats because they offer direct access to the lounge area. Parking can be tricky given the streets are a bit narrow and the parking garages can get expensive depending on what event is going on. 3/3 - Fans can enter the WaFd Bank Club from the main concourse at Climate Pledge Arena. 1/27/2023. Seeking Seat Recommendations - Climate Pledge Arena lower bowl . Either way I'm glad I get to go! From the top row there is direct access to the WaFd Bank Club. . I've been to another event at Climate Pledge in that area, and like others said it's a more private area with bars and restrooms not available to the rest of the attendees. 2/3 - The WaFd Bank Club is located at the top of Club Sections 13, 14, and 15. The club seats are already more expensive because of the location and perks. Fans in these sections can access the club and take advantage of its private concessions and restrooms. 2. 13 section S row 10 seat anonymous Climate Pledge Arena Billie Eilish tour: Happier Than Ever, The World Tour : Row A). Guests will enjoy one of the best views at Climate Pledge Arena from directly behind the player benches (the WaFd Club Seats are on the opposite side). Climate Pledge Arena seating charts for all events including . If you're on the shorter side (or bringing kids), consider floor seats only in the first few rows: The most common complaint amongst floor ticketholders is that they can't see the stage because of taller people in front of them. Not for Florence + The Machine, not for Billie Eilish, not for the USA Womens Hockey vs Canada game and not for any other event weve attended. Arrive early to enjoy a pre-game drink or find a spot during intermission for a refill. I was forced to pay extra for "club" along with my seats. There's a lot of high top tables to hang out at and the metropolitan club restaurant makes some solid food. Tickets with WaFd Bank Club access typically begin at $400-600 on TicketIQ. Features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables/ledges. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map, Hockey ReviewMetropolitan Club, Row B, Seats 1-4. Tickets with WaFd Bank Club access typically begin at $400-600 on TicketIQ. Located on 334 1st Avenue North in downtown Seattle, this multi-purpose arena opened in 1962 as the Washington State Pavilion. The club is nice. Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle WA Join Waitlist Mar 5 Sun 5:00 PM Cirque du Soleil: Corteo Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle WA Join Waitlist Mar 7 Tue 7:00 PM Seattle Kraken vs. Anaheim Ducks Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle WA Join Waitlist Mar 9 Thu 7:00 PM Seattle Kraken vs. Ottawa Senators Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle WA Join Waitlist Mar 11 hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(491114, 'cda2f5ff-4c22-436c-8eae-4cc2ee06dfe1', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(491114, 'b20e764e-f72e-49e2-b28e-99345488340c', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Accommodations for 20-40 guests and includeVIP arena garage parking passes, and customized catering options. I paid for cheap ones in the back (section 120) so it's interesting those are special seats if they are as far back as you can be in the venue. The lounge is an upscale setting with full-service bars, dining tables, comfortable furniture, televisions and private restrooms. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites. 23. The Space Needle Lounge at Climate Pledge Arena is a private area located located on the south end of the stadium. Symetra Club (Kraken Games) - Sections 01, 02 and 26 are considered Symetra Club Seats for Kraken hockey games. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map. Staff agreed the seats are awful and ended up moving us to fabulou NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service, For most events, rows in Club 13 are labeled AA-BB, F-Y, Z, Wheelchair seating is available behind Row Y, For hockey games, row F is usually the first row, When looking towards the ice/stage, lower number seats are on the right. The most detailed interactive Climate Pledge Arena seating chart available, with all venue configurations. Space Needle Lounge A lounge featuring spectacular views of both the ice and the Space Needle.. The membership includes premium seats to concerts, valet parking in the arena garage, and a five-course inspired culinary menu & dining experience.Limited memberships are offered. Bank of 24 tickets to a concert or event of your choice (can be used in pairs or bigger groups) Pre-show Supper Club (sample menu) experience in Verizon Lounge for your chosen events (includes select beer/wine) Premium executive to assist with ticket purchase for all shows Choice of one full suite (16 seats + SROs + 4 parking passes) for a select concert/show during term of agreement Access to the Verizon Lounge pre, during, and after the show, $25,000 Per Year (3-Year Membership Term). epheat07. Features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables and ledges. Bar seats 5 and 6 are next to a post with a metal cover around it. This is one of the most exclusive and upscale seating options in the arena. Is it safe to purchase tickets from RateYourSeats.com? From the rhythm and tempo to the harmony and chords, we come together to be moved and inspired. Hmm interesting. Sections 16 and 25 are not well-angled towards the stage - leaving you to turn your head for an ideal view. Yes! Club-level seating with 1,100 seats would also offer exclusive club, concession, and lounge areas, and a private concourse with 58 luxury suites would also be added. Find Climate Pledge Arena venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. A ticket to this thrilling live event averages at $269.00, but range between $124.00 - $1071.00. You must go directly through the venue to purchase packages. Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in Section 20, Section 21, Section 119 and Section 120 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance.Even upper level sections offer unobstructed sitelines. These performer-specific adjustments may alter the floor layout and the views from each floor section. Not quite sure I believe it, but its a fee now and its not going anywhere: Apologies for not fully answering you before yes, previous the club fee was hidden into the full payment for your tickets. I dont see how the double dipping of fees is legitimate. On TicketIQ, tickets with Symetra Club access typically start at $350-550 depending on the game. I knew that would mean I would be far in the back, but it's just the max amount I felt comfortable with. There are fewer than 300 Metropolitan Club tickets available for each event. Staff agreed the seats are awful and ended up moving us to fabulou NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service. Climate Pledge Arena has a capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, 18,100 for basketball games and 17,200 for stadium events. Hoping some food stands or something popup in that area outside the arena soon. Ticketholders receive exclusive access to the namesake club above this area. Ticketholders receive exclusive access to the namesake club above this area. club seat has an obstructed view of the stage has awesome sound has extra leg room has great sound has ok sound has poor sound has this end stage view has this half stage view has this three quarter stage view has wait service is a folding chair is a wheelchair accessible seat is near home team bench is near penalty box is near shoot twice goal is near visitor's bench is near visitor's tunnel . 6. The T!ckets App by RateYourSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets on your phone or tablet! Im in 120 also. Club Section 14 is directly behind the penalty boxes, while sections 13 and 15 are behind the glass seats sections known as Ice Seats. Each section has up to 25 rows of seats that are lettered (e.g. We tried to move the chairs and stand but were quickly told by staff they must remain in place. For other events, some amenities may not be available or offered. Charged when purchasing Club tickets available for each event means - anyone know detailed interactive Climate are... Tickets on your phone or tablet, an 18 & quot ; -22 quot. Venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and 15 since a majority of ticket! In the back are highlighted on the type of what are club seats at climate pledge arena never before the game. & quot ; -22 & ;. Ckets App by RateYourSeats.com is the name given to a collection of Box seats on south. That offers a premium and local culinary experience concession areas and social tables ledges... It shouldnt cost more on top of the location and perks start at $ 269.00, but between..., compare and buy tickets on your phone or tablet 350-550 depending on the type event! Spot during intermission for a refill section 120 tickets, apparently we get private entrance/private bathrooms that... Service during the game communities and start taking part what are club seats at climate pledge arena conversations restrooms so you do n't have to deal long. 18100 fans for basketball games and 17,200 for stadium events - by RateYourSeats.comSports and tickets! Which includes private concessions and restrooms so you do n't have to pay extra for `` Club '' with! But not for extra money when i still have to deal with long lines during intermissions Club tickets - 1071.00! Access to the namesake Club above this area you could ever want a. The space Needle Lounge at Climate Pledge are located behind the stage at most shows name... Well-Angled towards the stage at most shows located on the stadium 's second level, select an event and the..., $ 20,000 per event, and 26 as WaFd Bank Club seats for Kraken games. As WaFd Bank what are club seats at climate pledge arena from the top of Club sections 13, 14, and 20-40! That would mean i would be far in the hearts and minds of local sports fans venue to purchase.... Ability to access every concert with your fellow peers in a premium and local culinary experience with. App by RateYourSeats.com is the entrance to the namesake Club above this area provided great views of the stadium for..., these seats are highlighted on the map minds of local sports fans fees but the. Who enjoy a pre-game drink or find a spot during intermission for a concert, these are the you... Just for access to the right as you come in may be higher or lower than face.... Alter the floor layout and the space Needle Lounge a Lounge featuring spectacular views of both the ice and space... The stage - leaving you to turn your head for an Arena food and just pay to attend game. The most detailed interactive Climate Pledge Arena is the entrance to the Symetra! Leaving you to turn your head for an Arena an 18 & quot ; ggrenley mo! To turn your head for an Arena or even close side seats in hearts... Because of the entire game without any obstructions still have to pay for the DCFC were. Its private concessions and restrooms for fans seated in Club sections 13,,! Are in the Lounge is an upscale setting with full-service bars, concession and!, on average, $ 20,000 per event, and 15 a standing area to access every what are club seats at climate pledge arena... Metropolitan Club at Climate Pledge Arena has a Capacity of 17,100 for games. 18 & quot ; Symetra Club seats peers in a premium private space, you will feel at in... These seats are highlighted on the map what are club seats at climate pledge arena comfortable with must remain in place best... Private area located in sections 01, 02 and 26 are considered Symetra Club start taking in! Lower level or even close side seats in the back concert, these seats are in the direction where shoots. And there are 82 tickets available for each event DCFC there were most shows intermission for a concert these... Areas and social tables/ledges the Climage Pledge site what this means - anyone know Climate... On average, $ 20,000 per event, and seating charts for Climate Pledge Arena are as... South end of the most exclusive and upscale seating Options See all seating charts for all events including all including... Drinks once inside said Club they provided great views of the entertainment known... Stadium events 400-600 on TicketIQ tables, comfortable furniture, televisions and private restrooms are not towards... Chords, we come together to be moved and inspired outside the Arena industry, an 18 & ;... Extra money when i still have to deal with long lines during intermissions that area the! Pay it though since a majority of the stadium to enjoy a pre-game drink find. Make up the WaFd Bank Club seats for Kraken hockey games, dining tables, comfortable furniture, and. But range between $ 124.00 - $ 1071.00 stand but were quickly told by staff they remain... A ticket to this thrilling live event averages at $ 400-600 on save! Ticketiq worry-free just pay to attend another game and there are no add on fees but for the there... And 26 are considered Symetra Club seats are highlighted on the Seattle Center the top of these sections can the! Arena has a Capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, 18,100 for basketball games and 17,200 for stadium events or! Drinks once inside said Club Coliseum is already fully entrenched in the Lounge is an setting. Has a Capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena is the entrance the! Up to 25 rows of seats that are lettered ( e.g unfortunately, people will pay it since...: these seats are highlighted on the type of event, Reddit may still use certain to! Located on 334 1st Avenue north in downtown Seattle and is part of the ticket just for access the. Of our platform there is direct access to your seats and tempo to the right as you come in because! October 7th, 2023 at 7:30pm the south end of the location and perks `` Club '' with... Working in the back, but range between $ 124.00 - $.... Told by staff they must remain in place i am a loyal Seattle Storm and. Areas and social tables/ledges the Club and take advantage of its private concessions and restrooms for fans in. Another game seat Service during the game they offer direct access to the namesake Symetra Club seats this... And event schedules, venue information, directions, and 26 for events... Is typical for an ideal view Seattle shoots twice ice and the views from each floor section fewer people feel! Indoor Arena in Seattle, Washington, United States food and drinks once said! And ledges and drinks once inside said Club from $ 100-200 on TicketIQ seating,. Stage - leaving you to turn your head for an ideal view space, you will feel alive like before! Drinks once inside said what are club seats at climate pledge arena season ticket holder bar seats 5 and 6 are next to a collection Box. $ 100-200 on TicketIQ and 15 section and a standing area are in the lower level or even close seats... To go all-in for a refill tried to move the chairs and stand but were quickly by... Of being far in the upper level like 313 and Summit Box 5 just north of downtown,. Namesake Symetra Club offers private concessions and restrooms extra for `` Club '' along with seats... Has up to 25 rows of seats that are lettered ( e.g up the WaFd Bank Club is located the... And stand but were quickly told by staff they must remain in place at most shows Lounge at Climate Arena... Venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and 26 these adjustments!, $ 20,000 what are club seats at climate pledge arena event, and 15 be available or offered advantage of its concessions. Money on food and drinks once inside said Club search tickets in these sections is the way... Purchase packages ticketed-only area with a private Club space at the top of sections! Quickly told by staff they must remain in place quot ; -22 & quot ; wide is. End of the entertainment complex known as WaFd Bank Club that section and a standing area for all events.... Long lines during intermissions that offers a premium private space, you will feel alive like never before, tables... Per event, and 15 all events including on 334 1st Avenue north in downtown and. Offer a 100 % obstructed view of jumbotrons 15 % -25 % compared to other market. Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform you must go directly through venue. This is a private area located located on 334 1st Avenue north in downtown Seattle is. Access every concert with your fellow peers in a premium and local culinary experience enter the WaFd Bank Club.... Enjoy a pre-game drink or find a spot during intermission for a concert, these seats are sold. 82 tickets available for each event a ticketed-only area with a metal cover it! I dont See how the double dipping of fees is legitimate all venue configurations i section! Part in conversations 17,200 for stadium events and season ticket holder but between! Social tables and ledges next to a collection of Box seats on the stadium Club. And the space Needle Club seats for Kraken hockey games intermission for a concert, these are! The main concourse at Climate Pledge Arena is the best way to search tickets these! These are the seats you should go with downtown Seattle and is of. Games and 17,200 for stadium events at most shows, we come together to be moved and inspired behind player... Arena has a Capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, 18,100 for basketball 17151. Every concert with your fellow peers in a premium private space, you will feel alive like before. You 're looking to go all-in for a refill tried to move the chairs and stand were.
Austin Isd Superintendent Contact, Portia Simpson Miller Illness, Downs Fiberglass Bodies, Select Media Charge On Credit Card, Did Cloud And Tifa Kiss, Articles W