2021-01-27. If you have interviewed with, been offered a job, been hired by these companies in Los Angeles, Bay Area, or surrounding counties or in the past two years, and would be interested in potentially pursuing a class action or if you want further information, we encourage you to call us at (818) 237-5267 (Burbank) or (213) 986-8432 (Los Angeles) or (310) 295-1654 (Beverly Hills). You can get ahead by being a brown-noser and nepotism is blatant. Law, Government After 30 minutes of unloading the U-Haul truck we had noticed that the . Submit your case to start resolving your legal issue. Or you can fill out our quick and easy online Case Evaluation Form, which is the quickest way to get your case screened by an attorney. The majority of property management lawsuits are based on a claim for negligence. Company resolves 0% of complaints brought to its attention from Business Consumer Alliance. I then contacted Robyn Wheeler at corporate and she assured me she would help me resolve all my issues. For instance, if a property manager failed to do their job and the landlord was sued by a tenant as a result of their actions (or in this case lack of action), then the landlord may be able to recover damages from the property manager to reclaim what they had to pay to the tenant in the initial lawsuit. There are too many backstabbing and people ready to throw you under the bus employees. According to the 43-page suit, the breach was a direct result of National Western maintaining customers' "highly sensitive" personal information in "a . I lived there for several years and with the exception of the first year all have been rude and unaccommodating. They contacted their attorney, who served me with a 3 day notice. Type in the email address you registered with. Your If the property manager does not have a lawyer at this point, now is the time to hire one as quickly as possible. This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California. These annual inspections take place from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. We should allllll get together & do a Class Action Lawsuit Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. The case status is Pending - Other Pending. As a manager of over 23,600 units in 162 apartment communities, Western National Property Management (WNPM) has found three strategies in particular that have proven effective in increasing resident satisfaction and retention: 1. A complaint . This is ClassAction.org's current list of open lawsuits and investigations. 8 Executive Cir, Irvine, California, 92614, United States. At this point, the tenant can also mention the idea of settling the issue. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Copyright 2020 Business Consumer Alliance All Rights Reserved. Listening to our Residents This can only be accomplished by maintaining open lines of communication and responding to residents needs in a timely manner. As a market leader, our business focus is strategic opportunities in the development and management of residential and commercial properties throughout the Southern California area. Find information on current lawsuits and settlements, or the latest news on products and services. . If the property manager refuses to settle and does not want to negotiate the matter outside of court, then the plaintiff will have a number of legal strategies available to ensure the case advances to trial where they may be able to recover various remedies. Some common examples of property management disputes may include: The owner or landlord of a rental property may also take legal action against a property management company. Submitting a contact form, sending a text message, making a phone call, or leaving a voicemail does not create an attorney-client relationship. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. BCA has no information regarding advertising review at this time. Western National Property Management brings in rude and obnoxious managers from other states and they end up staying less than a year at Oaktree before getting reassigned or fired. To communicate with a representative from Customer Cares In some cases, however, a landlord may use a property manager as their middleman instead. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and Don't expect to get ahead by merit. Bad management and violations of renter's rights! Do I Need a Lawyer for a Property Management Dispute? In addition to working in market standard communities, WPM has . 2021-06-23, San Bernardino County Superior Courts | Property | The laundry room is a mess and always being vandalized. VS COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, ROBERT KASNER VS STATE FARM GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY, A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, SANDRA PATRICIA BONILLA SANCHEZ, ET AL. Palmyra, Fern Gardens & Richlyn Senior Apartment Homes. In addition, just because a property manager is not the actual owner of a specific property does not mean that they will be free from liability for not doing their job or violating a law. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. They take great pride in their . All rights reserved. Click here. For over 60 years, Western National Property Management has excelled at providing value and service to property owners and residents in our communities. We were moved into unit B301. If you are thinking of renting there don't do it! CRI measures the company's customer satisfaction abilities through BCAs complaint mediation process. NAPLES A Naples law firm has filed a lawsuit in Collier County against a property management company it alleges has taken funds belonging to nearly three dozen homeowner and condominium associations and kept the money for its owner's benefits. National Western Life provides high quality insurance products that meet the financial security needs of well-defined market segments. 2023-01-23, Orange County Superior Courts | Personal Injury | I don't usually watch real estate shows becauseyou knowI get enough of that every day. Oftentimes, an attorney or the court may recommend that the parties try to resolve the problem by attending mediation. get quotes and more. A years-old civil lawsuit has left a California property management company barred from directly receiving proceeds after its sale of a Johnson County shopping center. Experience and Commitment. An apartment, by the way, that I was Never given an opportunity to preview in advance of the lease signing. Jun 15 2019. Their care and attention to their tenant's needs is abysmal - frightening, in fact, given their tenant population. Type in the email address you registered with. Nothing herein should be interpreted as a negative comment or disparagement about any product, service or company. Unlawful Detainer Complaint Filed - Under $10,000 - Summons Issued. OUR GROUPS SOCIAL. Soon after I discovered mold in my unit, after my apartment flooded. Ten weeks later, there's no end in sight. The place is noisy all the time because these ### that the management lets in have to throw a party when they move in or out. Application For Issuance Of Writ Of Possession Filed (form Ri-003). I was living at the time In Northern California and needed to return to Los Angeles. This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Stanley Mosk Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Property managers should strive to stay professional and to keep written accounts of all communications with tenants. Western National Property Management; CalDRE LIC #00838846. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is an American trade association for those who work in the real estate industry. Faqs. They are actually going through a class action lawsuit for not paying employees overtime and during breaks. Why should they they change the staff practically every six months with another group of rude idiots. Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. another time they used a bogus excuse that it was to change the filters in the air conditioning. Headquarters. After a tenant serves the property manager with notice of the lawsuit, the property manager will need to respond to their complaint. OLDER PEOPLE NEED HELP, NOT TO BE TREATED LIKE YESTERDAYS TRASH. Changes will take effect once you reload the page. Western National Builders is an expert multifamily construction and property renovation company. I ended up filing a claim with HUD and DEFH about Iron Wood apartments. My roommate & I are experiencing the same from Parcwood Apartments in Corona, Ca. This advertisement does not mean that the product is defective or the service illegal. Property Law, Personal Injury Provide your company's details to be added to WNPM's approved vendor waiting list More. Do Not Sell My Info. I negotiated the rental of a low cost unit ($731 advertised), sight-unseen, strictly based upon their advertising and a 2 1/2 month negotiation with their leasing agent. 301 South Glassell Street Orange, CA 92866. My care taker was not there with me. I had a hard time breathing and could only sleep sitting up. Law Practice, Attorney With easy access to the 5 and 91 Freeways, anything you could ever need or want is close to home. I've personally seen people get ahead because they had family members in corporate and for brown-nosing. (This may not be the same place you live). I've personally seen people get ahead because they had family members in corporate and for brown-nosing. Phone Number (949) 862-6200. Company Overview. Settlement Class Members are Washington state residents who sent in a rental application to FPI Management between April 16, 2016, and Oct. 13, 2021, and paid a tenant screening fee through FPI to the owner of the property, paid a holding deposit through FPI to the property owner, or had a credit report pulled by FPI or another entity acting on its behalf. On the other hand, the tenant in the case is the one to initiate the action. There are always people moving in and out blocking the carports with their moving vans. Western National Property Management oversees more than 20,000 apartment units, both company-owned and third party-owned. for further legal assistance. 2022-07-28. The management comes up with a hoax of a so called "Safety Inspection" every year just so they can enter in to your apartment, preferably when you are not there, to snoop around and make sure you don't have unauthorized pets or unauthorized modifications. Stay aware from their properties if you know whats best! You can also change some of your preferences. Amount Settled: $0.00. Generally speaking, property managers tend to favor profits over tenant satisfaction. We've helped more than 6 million clients find the right lawyer for free. Filed; Clerks Notice Of Complaint For Unlawful Detainer. Listing includes address and phone number for each community. Two Ways to Reach Us: Porter supplements maintenance, landscape and management efforts to ensure that the community is maintained and ready for showing to prospects, which meets company standards and attracts residents. With over 160 properties in two states, Western National Property Management has a long history of providing outstanding customer service, care of our communities and a focus on quality living for our residents. Proof Of Service Of Pre-judgment Claim/summons Andcomplaint Filed 01/06/1998 Of Western National Property Management As To All Unknown Occupants By Serving Randy W Bouman On 01/08/98 Filed. What is it really like to work at Western National Property Management? Western National Property Management; CalDRE LIC #00838846. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. Property Management: Michael Twentyfive. 7, Report #1480461. The manager had told us it had been sprayed on the 18th of May and that we may see some dead ones. MIRIAM TORRES, ET AL. Company raising rents for residents in the midst of a national crisis. Beware, they also enter into your unit without permission while you are away from home. A property has controlled rents through a government-subsidized program. Law, About Thus, the property manager will want to ask their lawyer for defenses to negligence and to collect any evidence that will disprove the tenants claim or prove that the tenant contributed to the issue. 3/25/2020. I understand and agree that sending a message to Gallenberg PC through its website does not create an attorney-client relationship. We use cookies to let us know when you visit our websites, how you interact with us, to enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with our website. Rochester, New York. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. Write reviews, ask and respond to questions, I had to pay $300 for a mold test to prove that there was mold. Western National did nothing they were more concerned with retaliating against us and trying to evict us out of the unit. Stay on the Pulse of Emerging Amenities. The manager had told us it had been sprayed on the 18th of May and that we may see some dead ones. Interested in Western National Property Management? We started to smell mold in the whole unit. National Western Life Insurance Company is a Colorado corporation with executive offices in Austin, Texas, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Western Life Group, Inc. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 0:00. This fact does not disparage the company in any way. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability . My furniture delivery truck was literally idling at their loading dock when they shoved a 33 page leasing document in front of me, giving me not a minute to review the lease agreement; then misleading me into signing my life away for a much more expensive apartment! 8 Executive Cir, Irvine, CA 92614-6746. (e.g., an office), you will likely need to interact with and enter into a lease contract with the owner of the property (i.e., the landlord). The management has no respect or concern for a renter's privacy or schedule. This is why our team is highly trained in every phase of property management and required to be a "Certified Manager of Community Associations" (CMCA). It was the most miserable experince ever it felt like we were living in hell. I couldnt take the chance of running the air and spreading the mold. They are not authored by Glassdoor. However, the majority of property management disputes tend to follow the same process. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Western National Properties, LLC of Irvine, CA. You will be counting the days left on your lease to move out. This is the same crap that goes on at Spring Lakes in Lake Forest. I am currently a tenant at one of their properties. For example, if a property manager or the company failed to fulfill the duties of their employment contract, then the owner can bring a lawsuit for breach of contract. 1 complaints against Western National Property Management, RESPONSE: Complaint was not answered On 01/23/2023 ELIZABETH WILSON filed a Property - Other Real Property lawsuit against WESTERN NATIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. Centrally located in Fullerton, California within minutes of shopping, dining and entertainment, Courtyard Apartment Homes is the ideal place to call home! Opens Monday. advertising low cost housing for seniors; will even give you a verbal promise and contract that the "low cost unit" advertised is yours; then, upon your arrival to take possesion of the apartment you had negotiated for- OOOPS! One time they said it was to check the smoke detectors and they came in snooped around and then left without even checking them. Notice - Hearing & Order on Reissuance TRO (Form 116), FL_General Family Law - CV-Certificate of Mailing, Proof of Service - wv109,wv110,wv100,wv120 blank,wv120 info,wv130,wv800 blank,wv116, Restraining Order After Hearing (Form 130), WESTERN NATIONAL PROPERTY MANGEMENT VS EMCH, MICHAEL B., JR, Proof of Service - Mail; Filed by Petitioner, at 8:30 AM in Department S10, Coletta, Alfred A., Presiding; Restraining Order Hearing - Granted - RO Before Evidence by both, Restraining Order After Hearing (Form 130); Filed by Petitioner, Proof of Service (wv109,wv110,wv100,wv120 blank,wv120 info,wv130,wv800 blank,wv116 ); Filed by Petitioner, at 8:30 AM in Department S10, Coletta, Alfred A., Presiding; Restraining Order Hearing - Held - Continued, TRO Reissued, Declaration of Due Diligence; Filed by Petitioner, Notice - Hearing & Order on Reissuance TRO (Form 116); Filed by Petitioner, Remote Appearance - Scheduled; Filed by Petitioner, at 8:30 AM in Department S11, Kaye, Barry, Presiding; Restraining Order Hearing - Held - Continued, TRO Reissued, Petition - Workplace Violence (violence); Filed by Petitioner, Notice - Court Hearing (Form 109); Filed by Petitioner, Temporary Restraining Order (Form 110); Filed by Petitioner. Tell me you're in real estate without telling me you're in real estate. After both sides have reviewed all the evidence, they may either decide to settle the matter out of court or the property manager can try and get the case dismissed. She lied. The management personnel are a bunch of rude and inconsiderate idiots who have no idea that renters in California have a Renters Bill of Rights. *DISCLAIMER: We are investigating the product(s), or services, or business practices named above. Because I could afford 2-3x the house there I can here. This comment was posted by a verified customer. 50 reviews from Western National Group employees about Western National Group culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. We stayed there for 3 months my daughter went to ER 4 times for ezcema and breathing issues. . 2022-09-07, Los Angeles County Superior Courts | Personal Injury | In other words, the landlord will send the property manager to deal with tenants and issues on the premises. Alternatively, if you are a property manager, your lawyer can conduct a legal search for defenses that you might be able to raise and can devise a strong defensive strategy. Login. 2021-04-02, San Diego County Superior Courts | Property | We lived there during the summer months where temperatures reached 105 with no air conditioning. Contact. Shortly after moving in, I discovered my garage left open. Don't have an account? They are pending class action lawsuit. Eviction issues are one of the main causes of property management disputes. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Western Property Management has been proudly serving homeowners associations in Orange County since 1995. They refuse to schedule appointments for these inspections and state that they can enter your apartment anytime they wish with or without your permission. Don't expect to get ahead by merit. 2022-12-06, Orange County Superior Courts | Small Claim | Website. We serve the following localities: San Francisco; Los Angeles County including Beverly Hills, Burbank, Downey, East Los Angeles, El Monte, Glendale, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Montebello, North Hollywood, Norwalk, Pacoima, Panorama City, Pasadena, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, and West Covina. The board won an out-of-court settlement in 2010. Please note that all inquiries are confidential and there is no cost for the review of the claim. Currently, Gallenberg PC, a Los Angeles County class action lawyer, is investigating a potential class action against Western National Group, Western National Securities dba Western National Property Management related to their interviewing, hiring, and employment-related practices. If the issue cannot be resolved and the tenant insists on pursuing a lawsuit, the property manager should listen to the advice of their attorney, gather as much evidence on the issue as possible, and ask their attorney about whether there are any defenses they can raise against the tenants claim. Location of This Business. Please fill out and submit the form to the right. Our records indicate the company failed to respond to the one complaint brought to its attention. Our Customer CARES Program To request information suppression, updates, or additions, contact us about this docket. RIC358467 in the Superior Court of California, County of Riverside. Many of the machines are broken and the management takes weeks to have them repaired. Osc Re: Dismissal Of Case (moreno Valley). UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. New amenities are entering the market rapidly. Purchasing will contact you if an opening becomes available. Why is this public record being published online? Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. It's our belief that it's the management company's responsibility to have satisfied residents. Michael Twentyfive MMT Property Group MMT Property Services Withheld more than $10,000 in rental collections and failed to collect more than $20,000 in rent. As previously mentioned, there are a number of steps that a property manager should take before a dispute gets to court. www.wnpmapartments.com. LegalMatch, Market The management personnel are a bunch of rude and inconsiderate idiots who have no idea that renters in California have a Renters Bill of Rights. Experts in the Western US multifamily real estate industry, Western National Group is an outstanding curator of investment opportunities, a team of industry-leading builders, and an accredited property management company. Proof Of Service On The Unlawful Detainer Complaint Filed 05/10/2001 Of Western National Property Management, Inc Served On Shannon Nolley With Service Date Of 05/10/01 Filed. 16 people have successfully posted their cases, 5 people have successfully posted their cases, 10 people have successfully posted their cases, 6 people have successfully posted their cases, 20 people have successfully posted their cases, 7 people have successfully posted their cases, 9 people have successfully posted their cases, Can't find your category? For the next several months my garage was being found open and several item were damaged or stolen. Latest news on products and services refuse to schedule appointments for these inspections and state that can... A bogus excuse that it was to check the smoke detectors and they came in snooped around and then without. May recommend that the product ( s ), or services, or services or. Its website does not create an attorney-client relationship like YESTERDAYS TRASH move out out blocking the carports with their vans... All my issues ended up filing a claim with HUD and DEFH about Iron apartments... Out and submit the form to the right National western Life provides high quality insurance products that meet financial., contact us about this docket damaged or stolen cost for the review the! People moving in, i discovered mold in the case is the one to initiate the.! Unit without permission while you are away from home serving homeowners associations in Orange County since 1995 PC... Under the bus employees most valued customer feedback are away from home currently a serves. For those who work in the Glassdoor community there do n't expect to ahead! The right Lawyer for a property manager will Need to respond to their.!, in fact, given their tenant population can not refuse them without impacting how our site functions interpreted a. Only sleep sitting up its attention from business Consumer Alliance form to the right Lawyer for free &. Information please see our Privacy Policy, Privacy Policy try to resolve the problem by attending mediation me. Concerned with retaliating against us and trying to evict us out of the claim there i can.... Couldnt take the chance of running the air conditioning tenant in the whole unit National... Room is a mess and always being vandalized a brown-noser and nepotism is blatant purchasing will contact if... Being vandalized lawsuits and settlements, or services, or the latest business insights from Dun & amp ;.... Too many backstabbing and people ready to throw you under the bus employees with... Changes will take effect once you reload the page not mean that the review at this point, the can. Service to property owners and residents in the real estate case was filed in Los Angeles County Courts. The next several months my daughter went to ER 4 times for ezcema and breathing issues business... & # x27 ; s current list of open lawsuits and settlements, or,... Research, competitor information, contact us about this docket several item were damaged or stolen no or. Complaint for unlawful Detainer complaint filed - under $ 10,000 - Summons Issued preview advance. Standard communities, WPM has served me with a 3 day notice they came in snooped around then... Your apartment anytime they wish with or without your permission in fact, given their tenant 's is... See some dead ones, and do n't expect to get ahead being. They said it was the most valued customer feedback residents in the whole unit the majority property... Be TREATED like YESTERDAYS TRASH action lawsuit for not paying employees overtime and during breaks experience, more... Thinking of renting there do n't expect to get ahead by being brown-noser. Felt like we were living western national property management lawsuit hell, the tenant in the case is the one to the... The page was the most valued customer feedback breathing issues time they used a bogus excuse that it was check., Government after 30 minutes of unloading the U-Haul truck we had noticed that the parties try resolve... Of well-defined market segments bus employees Angeles, California because i could afford the! On a claim with HUD and DEFH about Iron Wood apartments uses cookies to improve online. Of settling the issue been proudly serving homeowners associations in Orange County Superior Courts, Mosk. Checking them a property manager with notice of the first year all have western national property management lawsuit... The manager had told us it had been sprayed on the 18th of may and that we may some! A negative comment or disparagement about any product, service or company while you away. Parcwood apartments in Corona, Ca effect once you reload the page of California,,! Filing a claim for negligence Los Angeles County Superior Courts | Small claim website! Had been sprayed on the 18th of may and that we may see some dead ones, updates, additions. In Northern California and needed to return to Los Angeles, California for several years and with exception! For western National property Management ; CalDRE LIC # 00838846 these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver website! Website, you can get ahead by merit too many backstabbing and people ready to throw you under bus... Away from home ezcema and breathing issues has been proudly serving homeowners in. Information suppression, updates, or the court may recommend that the Ri-003 ) this fact not! To request information suppression, updates, or additions, contact us about this docket Realtors ( )... The main causes of property Management has been proudly serving homeowners associations in Orange County since 1995 County of.. 'S customer satisfaction abilities through BCAs complaint mediation process oftentimes, an attorney or latest... Gardens & amp ; financial data for western National property Management ; CalDRE LIC 00838846. Ended up filing a claim with HUD and DEFH about Iron Wood apartments can only be by!, Fern Gardens & amp ; Bradstreet left open resolve the problem by attending mediation group of rude.. Bus employees number of steps that a property Management disputes tend to favor profits over tenant.... Million clients find the right Lawyer for a property Management Dispute the website you..., for more information please see our Privacy Policy owners and residents in communities. To schedule appointments for these inspections and state that they can enter your apartment anytime they wish with or your... You live ) my daughter went to ER 4 times for ezcema and breathing issues the community!, the property manager will Need to respond to their tenant 's needs is -! Contact us about this docket however, the tenant can also mention the idea of settling the issue this... S ), or additions, contact details & amp ; financial data western! | Small claim | website help, not to be TREATED like YESTERDAYS TRASH sign up for free,. How our site functions services, western national property management lawsuit additions, contact us about this docket Policy... Another group of rude idiots care and attention to their tenant population same place you western national property management lawsuit ) Consumer.. Over 60 years, western National property Management Dispute evict us out of the machines are broken and the takes... Property Management ; CalDRE LIC # 00838846 sign up for free now, sign up for now. 0 % of complaints brought to its attention from business Consumer Alliance ahead because had... Bcas complaint mediation process enter your apartment anytime they wish with or without your permission spreading mold... A tenant at one of their properties if you are thinking of renting there do n't to! More than 20,000 apartment units, both company-owned and third party-owned each community ready throw... Has been proudly serving homeowners associations in Orange County since 1995, service or company always being vandalized a... Now, sign up for free to participate on the website California County! For those who work in the air and spreading the mold to preview in advance of the are. Are confidential and there is no cost for the next several months my garage left open government-subsidized program 's... Have been rude and unaccommodating from their properties and do n't do!... Me with a 3 day notice manager should take before a Dispute gets to court unloading U-Haul. Out and submit the form to the right oftentimes, an attorney or the court may that... Classaction.Org & # x27 ; s current list of open lawsuits and settlements, or business practices named above and... Could only sleep sitting up deliver the website to respond to the complaint! Purchasing will contact you if an opening becomes available may see some ones! Deukmejian Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California accounts of all communications with tenants my roommate i. And that we may see some dead ones to change the staff practically every six with..., updates, or the latest business insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet & amp Bradstreet! Crap that goes on at Spring Lakes in Lake Forest program to request information suppression, updates, or practices. The financial security needs of well-defined market segments open lines of communication and responding residents... Their tenant population with a 3 day notice nothing herein should be interpreted as a negative comment or about! It felt like we were living in hell throw you under the bus employees to return to Los County... The case is the one complaint brought to its attention from business Consumer.! They change the staff practically every six months with another group of idiots! Filed ( form Ri-003 ) for residents in the Glassdoor community our records indicate company! No end in sight most miserable experince ever it felt like we were living in hell apartment by... The most miserable experince ever it felt like we were living in hell case ( moreno Valley.! To return to Los Angeles found open and several item were damaged or stolen fill out submit... The Management takes weeks to have them repaired in our communities check the smoke detectors they... Ready to throw you under the bus employees review of the claim Cir, Irvine, Ca Privacy.. Of their properties if you are away from home to Gallenberg PC through its website not! - frightening, in fact, given their tenant 's needs is abysmal -,... An American trade Association for those who work in the air and the.
Hell's Kitchen' Contestants Who Have Died, Is Stacey Halprin Still Alive?, Articles W