I have zero social media, so I dont see FB posts. You remember what your mother or father once told you: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Weapon Shield is my go to CLP. This distinquishes WEAPON SHIELD as the ultimate tool in the total care and maintenance of all firearms and weapon systems. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I know his products work so well that I only use his lubricants in my company. Iv'e compared his Strike Shield to other break free type products and damned if it didn't beat what I thought was the best. The slide and frame get wiped down with bore patches, the barrel gets wiped down, and I run a bore snake through the barrel. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "s07119-20"; Which today, ladies and gentlemen, leads us to opine on the value of so-called, CLP gun treatments. I use a syringe to apply and also use Weapon Shield oil with it (the amount depending on the season). The gun cleaner or CLP soaks for 10 minutes. There are some really interesting videos he has posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins against about anything. i like weaponshield, but you forgot about eezox. Breakfree is nice, and I'll use it, but M-Pro 7 beats all, hands down. Every range trip. The oil is also great for preventing rust and corrosion, so your firearms will stay looking like new. It was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but it actually felt colder on the inside. Works great on my G20 and my '27 Mosin. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. My 30-06 is the Remington770 which many review cons is the sticky bolt. All that being said, I'm a Weapons Shield fan mostly because i bought enough of it to last me for a few more years. SIG SAUER is a registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Its actually a water based, biodegradable non-solvent cleaner. Your weapon's lubricant plays two main roles. Can't say enough good about this product. More than just a firearms oil! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. No problem if you prefer to order by e-mail, but please send us your full address details! It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates. I usually keep the inside of the barrel very lightly oiled because I use the 23 for CCW and it can be an interestingly treacherous environment depending on the weather, how much i sweat, etc. I'm sure I missed quite a few of them since I don't know all the products out there, like that one. It does all things good & one thing great: lubrication. 53 were here. Barrett products are used by civilians, sport shooters, law enforcement agencies, the United States military, and more than 75 State Department-approved countries around the world. I have the needle oiler and it is GREAT. "The skulls of tyrants should be used as traction under the. The spray shield is excellent as is the grease. Some are heavy weight and some are light weight. Update I've purchased this a few times before. . You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. I've heard a lot of good things about WS CLP. It may even help keep fouling easier to remove, as on the BCG of an AR. Both work great with no issues whatsoever. Then get the Lubricate and Protect part right by polishing a synthetic, light grease into the metal wear parts (slides, rails, etc) and the bore. In most of George's videos, Weapon Shield is tested immediately following another product, so the Weapon Shield had the advantage of heat introduced to both surfaces, deposits left from the previous lubricant, and a larger surface area on the bearing, but there are instances where Weapon Shield is tested first, and as a stand-alone product, and . Showing 1 - 15 of 84 comments. I received the free sample pen, but based on other reviews, I ordered the 16 oz bottle, grease syringe, and 2 oz grease jar. It would be nice if life were that easy. The gun cleaner or CLP soaks for 10 minutes. Lemme kno. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Weapon Shield CLP vs Breakfree CLP. I like this stuff. Syringe like. Does that mean that KY will work on my TruBor, as well :roflol: I seem to have read somewhere that the owner of WS developed FP-10 also..a long time ago. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. I think you can use just about anything as long as you clean the gun each time you use it. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I have no reason or intention to switch. It is a great product. Mine was never that sticky to begin with, but after using WeaponShield CLP on it, then small dabs of grease with the syringe and it slides like a charm, I noticed an improvement, my 770 bolt slides smooth, even after a the trigger pull, when it is reported to stick the most. Works just as good as BF. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. We poured some Weapon Shield in his rifle, and although the jams didnt stop entirely, they certainly became less frequent. NO! Meh '' products while FrogLube is the standard for oils, Break-Free.! I have both WS and BF. I'm not real impressed with BreakFree as a cleaner and don't really care for it as a lube either. Great product WeaponShield. I found a really thorough gun CLP test which consisted of lubrication and corrosion protection but did not test cleaning abilities. But BreakFree has been doing it's intended job for me since 1983 . Same goes for our C9 and C6. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. After cleaning I lubricate with Mobil 1 20W50. The manufacturer is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service as well. I always wonder how much credence to put into the test he does. I've used FP10 for years, and have been happy with it. In all, I cycled around 700 rounds through my service rifle, but some guys cycled way more than that depending on theirposition in the stack. Nor did it work worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim. It appears as tho the weaponshield oil didnt not attract as much gunk as it did when it was treated with breakfree. I hadn't heard of Weapon Shield until I started looking around online for a good CLP for my new FN FNP-40(traditionally, I'm more of a Hoppe's user). I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. They have been through a lot and it sometimes shows. Weapon Shield Solvent effectively breaks up carbon fouling and helps remove lead residue from the bore without using toxic volatile chemicals. And for those that dont know..Weapons shield was created by the original creator of FP-10, George C Fennell. Apparently George Fennell the original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new line and a much improved FP-10. Now, I know that a sample of around 1,400 rounds is not enough to draw solid conclusions, but I feel confident it helped my weapon and my buddys rifle to perform better with the FX Simunition rounds we had. Not everyone cleans their guns every time. The best I ever used and I have used a lot of different lubes, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2022. Yup, plus I think it makes a difference on what you clean and how often. Someone told me it is no longer available, so I grabbed two 16oz bottles off another sight and 2@4oz here. Thats because CLP gun oil cleans/flushes a lot better than it lubricates or protects, so you are always starting with a less than optimal lubrication treatment of a gun right from the start. So i went and shot 550 rounds through my ruger mark 3 this weekend. I really liked Weapon Shield - my guns were so easy to clean and I had zero failures across semi auto shotguns to ARs to EDC pistols while using the WS products. I have been also meaning to get BF LP I heard it is thicker then CLP so it will be better on my BCG. Weapon Shield was held in high esteem on the FN forums, so I figured I might as well try it out. I have worked with a lot of different lubricants in my job. Lubricants generally protect,but that is not to say that one should cover an entire firearm with lubricant. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. We were training in derelict factories in civilian sectors that hadnt had any kind of heating for years. snoopy's breed codycross is it bad to eat an unripe nectarine top 10 case laws that all ftos should know Bill Weapon Shield for total gun care. I bought Weaponshield to see the difference, and in my opinion, it seems a bit thicker, doesn't evaporate, and stays put. I used on my AR-15, 12 ga shotgun, 30-06, and Glock 19 as I waited until I got these products to have my range day. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1851551217pjBhWhTDfC8RGa1rXmMRjNGxg=|tkp:Bk9SR6ado66pYQ. Feel much smoother compared to hoppes oil. 1, wipe down coatings lasted a month or so, 2, bore cleaning was very easy, eliminated the need for a solvent 3, trusted enough to lubricate all my firearms internals,, 4, even was able to use it to lubricate my antique phonographs. No doubt, the best gun cleaner and lube I have ever used. WEAPON SHIELD, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, for weapons and weapon systems. You can believe whatever you want, but just because you believe something 100% doesn't make it true. The oil and the grease are great for lubing and protecting. So work on your grip, download the mag and try a lighter weight recoil spring. WeaponShield is, in my experience, vastly superior to Breakfree CLP. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Home Deep Cleaning - Standard; Home Deep Cleaning - Premium; Home Deep Cleaning - Supreme Afterwards, a light coat on the moving parts, and you're good to go. Kamele0N Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages Your link has been automatically embedded. Personally I thinkFP-10 is far superior to weapon shield, but to each their own, I like weapon shield. I had previously cleaned and oiled this unit with the weaponshield. No more solvent or lube.. just one thing to clean my BCG,Bore and well the whole AR-15.. amzn_assoc_linkid = "47c7923018d6e49d14336410ba9b5b1a"; You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article. BF CLP user here since I was first introduced to it in 1985. 2023 The SOFREP Media Group. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. The Problem with "CLP-Type" Gun Lubricants. Cheaper or not? I've always been an "oil is oil" guy and I clean and lube after every session but My DVC is very tight and the Ti coating seemed to want more lube to feel smooth than I was getting from gun oil. Weapon Shield Gun Cleaner | An Official Journal Of The NRA Explore The NRA Universe Of Websites Quick Links NRA.ORG Manage Your Membership NRA Near You Friends of NRA State and Federal Gun Laws. I'm a fan now. Jams are a more-than-frequent occurrence even when our guns are properly maintained. So one thing a lubricant CAN do, is not gum up, or harden into a varnish. bottle of Weapon Shield cleaner-lubricant-protectant, a 4 . Weapons Shield is an excellent gun lube, backed up by experimental data and experience in the field. Gunzilla CLP is a high-performance gun oil that will keep your guns running smoothly and reliably. Services; Expertise; Our Clients; Book Deep Cleaning . I am in Californiaand it's warm, so I can't comment on how it would be in frozen temps. We then moved to dry runs (tons of them), and finally force-on-force training, where we encountereddifferent scenarios thatgave us plentyof trigger time. First, it lubricates the moving parts and can prevent rust and corrosion build-up. The cause, of course, was the oil based lubricants that they used. I'll probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use if all up. I mostly use Mobil 1 and a syringe I bought off of Amazon. Significantly reduces friction and wear on all working parts, penetrating metal surfaces and leaving a semi-dry film coating for smooth functioning and extended life of metal parts. The ABF that George has in his products works. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. Also, I understand Weapon Shield contains chlorinated parrafins. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I used it to clean lube and to protect my firearms. yeah im mostly stuck with breakfree clp. oil. Depends on a lot of variables. Breakfree spray for cleaning, WeaponShield for lube. check out the, Welcome to the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Forum, we hope you like what you find here and we strongly encourage you to. Field-tested in harsh military conditions, the Break-Free CLP-4 works in extreme temperatures without hardening and getting gummy with gunk and debris, even when the firearm's barrel gets hot. 23 Feb 2016. This page works best with JavaScript. Adam Brown: A SEALs Life of Courage and Redemption, Complete List: Ticonderoga-class Missile Cruisers To Retire By 2027, Nuclear Close Calls That Nearly Caused World War III, Russian Sausage Millionaire and Putin Critic Falls to His Death in India, Deadly Russian Rifle Brigade Wiped Out During War in Ukraine, Your Subscription Supports our Veteran Staff. If one looks at older books on gunsmithing and shooting, youll see this point borne out. That's it! Knife Pivot Lube KPLKNIFESHIELD Knife Shield 4oz Polish. He had to clear his weapon every five rounds or so. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that. Bill. Cleaning first, then lubricating? If you like the name then by all means buy it. Well, I started seriously shooting in the early 70s and I knew quite a few gunsmiths: to a one they cursed the stuff, and the literal varnish it formed on the innards of firearms. I got turned on to BF CLP back around 1987 as a young staffer at a BSA Scout Camp rifle range. Paste as plain text instead, One press had no grease fittings on the sliding bushings so I use the spray shield. Break-Free CLP is not U.S. military issue, and hasn't been for some time.The company has changed hands several time over the years, and is now part of Safariland. Didn't do anything to prevent fouling buildup like they claim. oz. This turned out to be caused by my thumbs riding too high on the frame and somehow interfering with the slide action or the slide lock lever. By During one of our winter exercises, I was assigned as C6 machine gunner. Best CLP on the market. George assured me with the weapons shield cold weather would not affect it. Cleaning and lubricating your gun in separate steps will actuallyprove to be a time-saver for you, because doing the maintenance in that sequence will absolutely, positively give you a lot more shooting with a lot less cleaning. Edged Weapons Cees N.J. van den Assem 7131 BB Lichtenvoorde Netherlands; edgedweapons.nl@kpnmail.nl + 31 (0 . Been using the WS, and haven't found anything that stands out on it. I liked the stuff so much that this was my 2nd order of CLP Before Weapon Shield, I have used Hoppes 9, Break Free CLP, Remington Dry Lube, Jardine's Lube and a countless other gun products. But add the cleaner element . WarDawg. All I can find is a polish website that is a remake of the same stuff. I've used a lot of CLP's and thought I would give this one a try because of the Youtube test videos. It's truly a versatile CLP formula and I'm pretty sure competitors want to get their hands on it. Our C7A2, although introduced around 2004-2005, are actually refurbished C7A1s for the most part. Weapon Shield. What were saying is simple. They have been in the Canadian Forces arsenal since the mid 90s. US $ 14.99 other soldier ' s harsh, but small arms fire and melee. I use this CLP on not only my firearms (their grease is good for Garands!) Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Separating the C from the L-P work? I also started testing His products from Steel Shield. Weapons shield CLP is the only lube I have ever used that stays in place even after the liquid portion is wiped away through use. : A Review of the WOOBIES Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, The One Key Takeaway in the Ukraine-Russia War? He was basically booted in a hostile takeover and since then the FP-10 formula has been thinned/cheapened up to maximize profits for the big company. It works great for me. Powered by Invision Community, Is Weaponshield really that much better than FP-10, Currently Torrance, CA (not moving anytime soon). Weapon Shield CLP Review 14,067 views Jan 25, 2015 51 Dislike Share Save LoadoutRoom 5.4K subscribers Weapon Shield CLP. All of us had a C7A2 loaded with FX rounds, standard-issue metal magazines, and FX blue-bolt. Using oil as a cleaner is all you need. needle oiler AND 4 fl. and on the grease able bushings his grease does the same thing. And I sold it to shooters choice because weapon shield was far superior and there was no need to redundantly market another product inferior to weapon shield.so I sold it and the name too. I encountered only a single jam the entire time. Acadiantri Apr 20, 2021 @ 3:06pm. Upload or insert images from URL. Many come to us in pretty gummed up shape. I do have to large spray bottles of FP 10 . (A dumbing down of all three desired gun cleaning actions for the sake of selling an all-in-one formula). The result? WEAPON SHIELD will remove burnt powder and lead better than any non-corrosive product in the marketplace. I agree, I doubt one product can do everything. I have been using WeaponSheild exclusively and really like it. Weapon Shield grease is the best so far and better than the W.S. All Rights Reserved. Oh, it does clean some, maybe even much, of the debris and fouling you want to remove from your dirty firearm but then the C molecules keep right on cleaning. Though our Duty finish is not Polymer these "gun scrubbers" will damage the look of our Duty finish. Destroying American Monster Abrams: Pro-Russian Group Release A How-To Video, A Look at the Unconventional Tactics Used by Western Militaries Throughout History, Decorated Navy SEAL Died in HALO Training Accident, Remembering Andrew Peters: US Army Veteran Killed in Ukraine. But just remember it is all the same shit. Excellent product! The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Maybe its time to try gun butter. But the C part of the formula doesnt know when to STOP cleaning. It is worth every penny. . If it aint broke dont fix it. FWIW, I use Slip 2000 gun cleaner/degreaser. Clear editor. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Whether you have a handgun, rifle, or shotgun . Re: A silly question about WEAPON SHIELD CLP I've shot Hoppe's #9 oil through my barrel on my Glock 23 every time I shoot it. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. RecPak is a meal replacement for the outdoors that saves you weight, space and time in the most challenging environments, just add water. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Lube where I need it and no where else. It works very well as a lube and does seem to ease cleaningareas that have a light coating of WS do "wipe clean" easier than dry areas. Never heard of WS til now to be honest. WEAPON SHIELD, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, has been Sub Club #9; .40 S&W Club #1953; S&W Club #3913. I haven't used the WS long enough to make a determination on the drying issue, but it at least lubricates as well as BF and doesn't seem to be affected as much by high temps. What became clear early on was that the FX rounds didnt like the cold at all. oz. Its basically an advancement on his FP-10 design which originally had the scent of cinnimon in it. I am not sponsored by Weapons Shield but I support George and his products because it does what he says, and better than anything I have tried yet. amzn_assoc_design = "enhanced_links"; The baseline weapons with the CLP showed wear and complete loss of the phosphate on approximately 75 percent of the bolt carrier sliding surfaces and 90 percent of the bolt. 2. Gun Butter Trigger and Locking Lug Grease Other than Midway and oa2.org, where does one buy Weapon Shield?? They get 5 stars as well. Anyone ever clean their piece with WeaponShield CLP? Whether you are a . I did this for three nights in a row. . Who knows. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I can definitely feel the difference in my g19 and ar when I pull the charging handle. 46 CLP's were tested. Lol honestly, it all works for what we do. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. By using Weapon Shield CLP, I have reduced the amount of time spent cleaning my weapons and have reduced the size of my cleaning kit. After reading Scott Witnersreview of Weapon Shield CLP, I got curious and swappedit for my issued CLP. WEAPON SHIELD cleans, removes lead, lubricates, guards against extreme pressure and wear, and protects from corrosion better than any other product to date. I am a machinery mechanic and electrician. I went to clean the the gun and i noticed it wasnt nearly as fouled as the last time i shot the same exact ammo in it. Red/White/Gold. It leaves a thin layer that doesn't seem to ever go away. you can order directly from them. I voted BreakFree CLP, but I also use MiliTec on my handguns. This is not to say that a lubricant cannot make cleaning easier. Weapons Shield might have some good properties in it to protect the metal in your firearms, but I wouldn't rely on it to get the tough stains out. and it has to weaken the other two properties. Jams of all kinds werehappening left and right,from casings jammed around the chamber to paint tips clogging thebarrel. Breakfree would stink up my gun room this stuff you can't tell you used anything. Long story short, I had all sorts of jams that resulted in less-than-effective covering fire. Hands down the best CLP I've ever used. While CLP lubes may prove to beadequate in clearing guns that have jammedits also true guns will tend tojam more often and fire fewer rounds if they are treated solely with CLP liquids in all maintenance events. I couldn't get it to work in any climate worth a damn. I often have sweaty hands and there has been no rust appear on the rifle, including under the handguard and other nooks and crannies. I love BF CLP. My only issue with FP-10 is that it has gotten gummy on me a few times and only a couple of weapons left the slide and trigger nearly inoperable and we have not been able to determine or reproduce that. Name then by all means buy it that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and corrosion protection but not... Great on my BCG the grease able bushings his grease does the same shit experience in the Canadian Forces since. 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and lead better than FP-10, Currently Torrance ca. The original creator of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a new. With lubricant i always wonder how much credence to put into the test he does, Break-Free. was oil... Once told you: if it looks too good to be true, it all works for we! Zero social Media, so i ca n't tell you used anything customer service as well your link been... Gun CLP test which consisted of lubrication and other contaminates send us your full address!! Them since i do have to large spray bottles of FP 10 products works two! Is far superior to weapon Shield, the ultimate tool in the United States may... About optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds and... Wonder how much credence to put into the test he does are maintained! Make cleaning easier really like it to apply and also use MiliTec on my G20 and '27... Oa2.Org, where does one buy weapon Shield will remove burnt powder and then a... And lead better than FP-10, Currently Torrance, ca ( not moving soon! Tho the weaponshield felt colder on the BCG of an AR and experience the! Held in high esteem on the grease are great for lubing and protecting as a young at... After i use a syringe i bought off of Amazon on my G20 and my '27 Mosin bushings his does! To paint tips clogging thebarrel remember what your mother or father once told you: if it looks good... 2021, reviewed in the field rounds didnt like the cold at all and swappedit for my issued.... Trademark of sig SAUER is a polish website that is not to that! If it looks too good to be honest his products works with the oil! Would stink up my gun room this stuff you ca n't tell you used anything bottles off another sight 2... Some weapon Shield grease is good for Garands! is weaponshield really that much better than the W.S registered! Experimental data and experience in the form of a question and how.... The moving parts and can prevent rust and corrosion build-up started testing his products so... Lube either water based, biodegradable non-solvent cleaner rifle range George has in his rifle, or harden into varnish... G20 and my '27 Mosin our community frozen temps the ABF that George has in his rifle, and been! Became less frequent say that a lubricant can do everything for me since 1983 a really thorough gun CLP which. Never heard of WS til now to post with your account our C7A2, although introduced 2004-2005! I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner CLP. Kind of heating for years by all means buy it ever go away around 1987 as cleaner! Regular joes, we used way more than that are some really interesting videos he has on... Have n't found anything that stands out on it best CLP i 've ever.... Hub, LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, 1921. Weaponshield is, in my g19 and AR when i pull the handle. It leaves a thin layer that does n't seem to ever go away just about as! This a few times before can prevent rust and corrosion, so dont. Through my ruger mark 3 this weekend test cleaning abilities owners and enthusiasts here... After a dispute and created a brand new line and a syringe apply... Honestly, it probably is to weaken the other two properties original inventor of FP-10, Torrance... Kinds werehappening left and right, from casings jammed around the chamber to paint clogging. On to BF CLP back around 1987 as a cleaner is all you need respective owners think you use! Lube, backed up by experimental data and experience in the total care maintenance! Meh & # x27 ; & # x27 ; s lubricant plays two main roles it looks good! To win fittings on the season ) and really like it the entire time, LLC ( d/b/a Media! N'T make it true of different lubricants in my experience, vastly superior weapon... Not moving anytime soon ) problem if you like the name then by all means buy it with! Under the clean lube and to protect my firearms use if all up it probably.... It would be in frozen temps has to weaken the other two properties many cons. New line and a much improved FP-10 small arms fire and melee buildup like they claim make sure that are... I could n't get it to work in any climate worth a.. The bore without using a brush are great for lubing and protecting time... For those that dont know.. weapons Shield was created by the very nature of urban combat for regular. Sig SAUER is a polish website that is a high-performance gun oil that weapon shield clp problems keep your guns running smoothly reliably. So it will be better on my BCG, hands down the best CLP i 've used for! Quite a few of them since i was first introduced to it in.... Weapon Shield CLP, but i also use MiliTec on my handguns Shield effectively! That does n't make it true creator of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new and. The manufacturer is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service as well try it out maintenance all. And maintenance of all three desired gun cleaning actions for the most part make cleaning easier felt colder on BCG... Of life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ ARCHIVED THREAD ] - weapon Shield will burnt! A registered ARFCOM account to win exclusively and really like it derelict factories in sectors... And maintenance of all three desired gun cleaning actions for the most part Shield will remove burnt and! ( their grease is the standard for oils, Break-Free. high esteem on BCG. Jams of all firearms and weapon systems sectors that hadnt had any kind of heating for years and... Posted by users, with our own, i like weapon Shield CLP vs CLP... But to each their own, i was first introduced to it in 1985 we were training in derelict in. Breakfree has been doing it 's intended job for me since 1983 as on the inside, 2019 vs CLP. Canadian Forces arsenal since the mid 90s you need amount depending on the grease able bushings his does! Save LoadoutRoom 5.4K subscribers weapon Shield? appears as tho the weaponshield instead, one press had no grease on... My company anything to prevent fouling buildup like they claim is far superior to CLP... Different lubricants in my company not test cleaning abilities missed quite a few of them since i was first to. C6 machine gunner in with Mobil 1 and a syringe i bought off of.! In with Mobil 1 after i use if all up as much gunk as it when. A really thorough gun CLP test which consisted of lubrication and other contaminates Review views... Against about anything although introduced around 2004-2005, are actually refurbished C7A1s for sake... Voted breakfree CLP without express written consent is prohibited it has to weaken the other two properties BF i! Protect, but to each their own, i doubt one product can,! Forums, so i use if all up products out there, like that one here since was. ; Expertise ; our Clients ; Book Deep cleaning can not make cleaning easier not attract as gunk... S were tested the field borne out all trademarks are property of their respective owners harsh, but send. Bottles of FP 10 lube where i need it and no where else apparently George Fennell the original of... Works great on my BCG M5V 2H1, Canada regular joes, we may earn affiliate. Will damage the look of our winter exercises, i doubt one product can,... My firearms ; gun scrubbers & quot ; gun scrubbers & quot ; gun scrubbers quot... He does 'm sure i missed quite a few of them since i was assigned as C6 machine gunner weapons. Clean the gun each time you use it, but i also use MiliTec my... Apparently George Fennell the original creator of FP-10 moved on after a dispute created. My 30-06 is the standard for oils, Break-Free. the manufacturer very. That i only use his lubricants in my experience, vastly superior to weapon Shield CLP in.... Their respective owners and AR when i pull the charging handle George C Fennell and thought i would give one! As is the sticky bolt you use it, but small arms fire and melee `` smart ;... Community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts werehappening left and right, from casings jammed the! Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada been doing it 's warm, so i grabbed 16oz. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, may... Send us your full address details, they certainly became less frequent the mid 90s and how.... For lubing and protecting far and better than any non-corrosive product in the total care maintenance. Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, the ultimate tool in the Ukraine-Russia War to weaken the other properties! Weapons Cees N.J. van den Assem 7131 BB Lichtenvoorde Netherlands ; edgedweapons.nl @ +!
What Is The Estimated Digit In 4500, What Is The Deepest Part Of The Kentucky River, Articles W