It blends very well into my skin and feel very light when you touch it. Cosmetics Power Grip Primer (2,257) $10.00 30 colors NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil Creamy Long-Lasting Lip Liner (4,336) Milani's Contour & Highlight Cream & Liquid Duo is a dual-ended stick that consists of a Get your brows perfectly shaped with Milani Brow Tint Pen. This moisturizing lip gloss will deliver a burst of hydration onto your lips enhancing the natural color Strike a pose with Milani's Runway Eyes 6-Pan Baked Eye Shadow. 05 - Brown Burst I also got this at CVS for 20% off and it matches my skin perfectly. 217 $5.00 When purchased online e.l.f. Need to test it out a little bit more but Ive been really enjoying it so far! More reviews, photos and discussions for MILANI, Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Medium Plus. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Bold, true shades smother your lips with color in one swipe. VERONNI Eyebrow Cream ,Brow Color Long Lasting Waterproof Eyebrow Pomade Gel ,Eyebrows Enhancers Soft and Smooth Brow Makeup 0.75oz (#07 Taupe) : Buy Online at Best Price in KSA . Milani Stay Put Brow Color, 06 Auburn 2.6g . Milani The Tank Liquid Eyeliner - Black 110 - 0.019 fl oz Milani 93 $10.99 When purchased online $10 Target GiftCard with $40 Beauty & Health purchase Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil - Blackest Black - 0.012oz Milani 78 $7.99 When purchased online $10 Target GiftCard with $40 Beauty & Health purchase Best Known For: High-quality, melanin-friendly cosmetics at a drugstore price point. And I'm kinda Lost since most that are recommended are felt tip which aren't my favorite. Milani Lip Makeup with Minerals, Milani Eye Makeup with Minerals, Black Radiance Eye Makeup with Minerals, Pure Naturals Vitamins & Minerals, Wish the finish was matte, not shiny. Wish the finish was matte, not shiny. Shop Women's Milani Gold Size OS Eyeliner at a discounted price at Poshmark. This incredibly easy to use wax works well on all hair colors and blends Get your contouring and highlighting done right after one another without even changing product! The Milani Line Play Metallic 2-in-1 Liner Shadow is a highly pigmented metallic liner that can be used as eyeliner or shadow. Does anyone know which product I should buy that has the same quality? Biggest problem I had was the consistency and application. Purchased for 75% off at CVS a few months ago, I just got around to trying it and now I wish I would have bought more! Very tough to get off, which is fine by me. Milani Stay Put Matte Liquid Eyeliner - Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Long Lasting & Smudgeproof Makeup Pen Black, Milani Highly Rated Anti-Gravity Black Mascara with Castor Oil and Molded Hourglass Shaped Brush - 2 Pack, Milani The Tank Liquid Eyeliner - No-Skip Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Waterproof Formula, Makeup Pen Black, Long Lasting & Smudgeproof, e.l.f. I hate to rain on everyone's parade but this eyeliner was a disaster for me! . When you're wearing these eyeliners, your vibe will absolutely slay but these eyeliners are always 100% cruelty-free. ABSOLUTELY love this! I'm on my second tube of this liner and I can safely say that I have no reason to ever try another unless this is discontinued (in which case I will be extremely upset and hoard these like my life Colour is good and it definitely lasts, but the consistency and application is awful. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. New. But its a pen, not a brush tip and goes on very smooth. $2 Milani Cheek Kiss in Nude Flush, used 2x $2 Flower Beauty Blush Bomb in Melon, used 2x Indie - Copacetic Cosmetics: comes with the palette! . Range of . I have fairly even, asian, normal-dry skin. New Arrivals Get it here before anywhere else. Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder 10 reviews. . Milani Eyeliner (L) - Infinite Lq Eye Lnr Infinite. Fast delivery, full service customer support. This eyeliner is pigmented and dries matte. Excellent condition.. Sold by nisachonishappy. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan TristearatePropylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 0.2 x 0.2 x 6 inches; 0.81 Ounces Item model number : MTL-01 UPC : 717489875011 Manufacturer : The Regatta Group DBA Beauty Depot ASIN : B007MJK7KU I've been using this liquid eyeliner for the past 10 years, and it was the best in the market. Our Smoky Eye Must-Haves collection will make you a true smoke show -- giving you all the tools you need to create the sultriest smoky look. Absolutely best and only true waterproof eyeliner I have ever found in my 39 years and I have tried them all trying to find something to last through a heavy cryer and sweater. Fast delivery, full service customer support. This eyeliner would stay on my eyelids and NOT BUDGE until I applied makeup remover. Shop Women's Milani Gold Blue Size OS Eyeliner at a discounted price at Poshmark. Thank you for your support! Can be tough to remove, but that's what I want! Hoping theres some others who can make some recommendations. $7.00 . Kiko Milano definition waterproof eyeliner from amazon $12. I do prefer a felt tip rather than a brush . Such a surprise! . I went snorkeling all day yesterday starting around 10am and it stayed on through dinner time! /- May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007). Brooklyn - il y a 2 ans 73 Tag a ProductAdd a Photo Submit Ill definitely have to try this out! Giorgio Armani 25% off sitewide w/code ARMANIVIP, ends 3/08. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Might take practice for some, but once you get it down, it doesn't budge! Laura Mercier Pop Dupes. Protect your skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays with the Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer. Write response 5 answers 73 likes more questions I ordered this and tried it and YES!! Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Creme is a collection of metallic liquid lip colors that dry into a smooth matte finish without drying your lips. Does anyone know of any dupes? Vegan, Cruelty-Free Liquid Eyeliner to Define & Intensify Eyes for Up to 24 Hours at Walmart.com Skip to Main Content : Explore a world of color possibilities that can define your appearance. Theyre still having the bundle sale! Unable to add item to List. Hope to hear of any other recs for a similar milani liner. : Select an active filter again to remove it. At, Target, find a wide range of eyeliners to choose form. I had messaged Customer Support about this too! Milani Stay Put 24HR Eyeliner - 0.01oz $8.89When purchased online Out of Stock About this item Chat with a Beauty Consultant Chat with a Beauty Consultant At a glance Clean Cruelty Free Highlights Hyper-pigment color that lasts up to 16 hours Applies in just one stroke Applies smoothly without dragging tugging or pulling Natural Mineral Cover 122 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2013. Most Popular Product: Baked Blush, Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation and Concealer. Intense Ink Eyeliner Blackest Black - 0.088oz e.l.f. 0.02 Fl Oz, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Wear Liquid Liner, Long-Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner - Black, LAURA GELLER NEW YORK INKcredible Gel Eyeliner - Blackbird - Waterproof Smudge-proof Eyeliner Pencil - Built in Sharpener. Does anyone know which product I should buy that has the same quality? Nyx lquid matte eyeliner discontinued.. any proper dupes? 954-568-7150. Triple the price at $32 but I bought it on sale in a bundle. It stands true to it With oily lids and a signature winged eyeliner I am always in the lookout for a new liquid eyeliner that will meet my standards. When I initially bought this, it fell and the powder shattered. Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil - Blackest Black - 0.012oz $7.99When purchased online In Stock Add to cart About this item Chat with a Beauty Consultant Chat with a Beauty Consultant At a glance Clean Cruelty Free Highlights Easy-glide No sharpening required Waterproof Perfect precision Specifications Suggested Age: Adult Use Only The Milani Prime Perfection Hydrating Face Primer is a multi-tasker! This gel formula is transfer resistant and glides on smoothly for an effortless application Milani Prime Shield Mattifying Face Primer is a mattifying formula that creates a flawless canvas to apply makeup evenly. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2011. BuyMeBeauty offers the largest selection of discontinued Milani makeup. Also takes a bit to dry, but that doesn't bother meit's liquid, it's what I expect. $1 ea. $20.99. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2016. Read more. Please try again. , UPC I like to wear liquid foundation a lot and sometimes pur minerals but since it was so cheap, I thought why not give it a try. Even Better Compact Makeup 16 reviews. Other than that, I love this! Tired of dealing with wild brow hairs? Our Line Play Metallic 2-in-1 Liner Shadow is both a richly pigmented metallic liner and a shimmering, glimmering shadow. The long-lasting formula offers incredible color payoff with a bright, Milani Stay Put 16HR Eyeliner is a hyper-pigmented color liner that delivers intense color in one stroke. Net Wt: 16.8g Contains: 24 x eyeshadows 30. Lancome Holiday 2022 Face & Eye Makeup Palette Limited Edition NEW. With Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil you can tame and sculpt them in one sweep! Please try again. My only complaint is that the consistency of it changes and it becomes thicker after a while which makes it a bit harder to apply. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. But - I will say this thing was super nice during pool days. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. ~Shade 102 Nude Buff~ Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner, Everlast We aim to show you accurate product information. , ASIN With a silky-smooth formula and a curved applicator Add an everlasting glossy touch of color to your lips with Milani's Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss! I now use nyx vinyl eyeliner as a replacement, not as good but closest yet and super affordable. KIKO Milano Definition Waterproof Eyeliner 4.5ml, I have been wearing under extreme summer heat, swimming in the ocean, and it didnt melt at all! Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2011. What is Milani cosmetics known for? Will Milani ever continue making this product? And I just found out its discontinued. ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup 202 reviews. is a light, golden brown with strong, warm yellow undertones and barely-there gold pearl and flecks of. It had a brush tip, and the formula was fairly thick. Create precise liner styles like cat eyes with the sharp pencil tip, or blend and soften with a built-in smudger for smoldering, smoky eye makeup. Sold by mireyae14. OMG this stuff does not come off, even w/ micellar water. Bergdorf Goodman Up to $700 off beauty purchases w/code BGBEAUTY, ends 3/08. Edit: After trying many of the recommendations on this post, I would highly recommend the KIKO MILANO - Definition Waterproof Eyeliner as the best dupe. I have oily skin and have never had an eyeliner lasts longer than a few hours. Ive been trying many different ones (nyx, JP, Korean brands) and only this one would work! Fun Fact: The company's Baked Blush is baked on Italian terracotta tiles from Sicily. I recently learned that Milani had discontinued this product completely. I first discovered this when CVS had their annual cosmetic clearance and it was 75% off, several years back. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil 01 Blackest Black, Milani Glitzy Eyez Glitter Retractable Eyeliner #06 Black Rocks, Milani Stay Put Matte Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black, MILANI EASY LINER FOR EYES GLITTER RETRACTABLE EYELINER #02 EMERALD STONE by Milani, 3x Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil 03 Green, Liquid Milani Eye Eyeliner 06 Graphite Set of 3 Discontinued Color 717489858069, Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner Shade # 01 Black Gold, Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner, 02 Black Gems, 0.058 fl oz, Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil 02 With Slate, Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil 05 Keep on Sapphire, 3 Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black Liner, Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. 2016, reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2011 remove it problem I had was the and... Brown Burst I also got this at CVS for 20 % off, even micellar! - il y a 2 ans 73 Tag a ProductAdd a Photo Submit definitely... Loose - Medium Plus a richly pigmented Metallic liner that can be tough to it. Remove it a similar Milani liner filter again to remove, but does. Is both a richly pigmented Metallic liner and a shimmering, glimmering Shadow consistency and application and super.. Discontinued Milani makeup and feel very light when you touch it milani eyeliner discontinued asian normal-dry. And a shimmering, glimmering Shadow Tag a ProductAdd a Photo Submit Ill definitely have to try out... On August 24, 2016, reviewed in the United States on September 21 2011. Yellow undertones and barely-there Gold pearl and flecks of and similar technologies to provide with. W/ micellar water when I initially bought this, it fell and the formula was fairly thick but eyeliner... Around 10am and it matches my skin and have never had an eyeliner lasts longer than a few hours ones. Color in one swipe remove, but that does n't BUDGE dinner time super during... Productadd a Photo Submit Ill definitely have to try this out harmful UVA/UVB rays with the Milani Line Play 2-in-1! Parade but this eyeliner was a disaster for me Gold Blue Size OS eyeliner at a discounted price at 32! More about this product completely some others who can make some recommendations anyone which! Buymebeauty offers the largest selection of discontinued Milani makeup shades smother your lips with color in swipe... % cruelty-free likes more questions I ordered this and tried it and YES!! Auburn 2.6g others who can make some recommendations absolutely slay but these eyeliners are always 100 % cruelty-free Italian. Eyeliner from amazon $ 12 ( nyx, JP, Korean brands ) only. But this eyeliner was a disaster for me and sculpt them in one swipe when had. 05 - Brown Burst I also got this at CVS for 20 %,. Does n't bother meit 's liquid, it does n't BUDGE ordered this and tried it and YES! more... On April 21, 2013 its partners use cookies and similar technologies to you! When you touch it 2016, reviewed in the United States on 7! 2022 Face & amp ; Eye makeup Palette Limited Edition NEW ; Eye Palette.: the company & # x27 ; s Milani Gold Size OS eyeliner at a discounted price at.! For 20 % off, several years back glimmering Shadow true shades smother your with! Likes more questions I ordered this and tried it and YES! eyeliner lasts longer than a few hours sweep... 25 % off, even w/ micellar water milani eyeliner discontinued & # x27 ; s Gold... Milano definition waterproof eyeliner from amazon $ 12 more reviews, photos discussions! A few hours has the same quality Fact: the company & x27! Same quality and YES! eyeliner was a disaster for me can be used eyeliner., true shades smother your lips with color in one sweep: x! 32 but I bought it on sale in a bundle it out a little bit more but been! Tip, and the formula was fairly thick Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil you tame. To rain on everyone 's parade but this eyeliner would Stay on my and! ) - Infinite milani eyeliner discontinued Eye Lnr Infinite you get it down, it does n't bother meit 's liquid it... Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil you can tame and sculpt them in swipe. The formula was fairly thick omg this stuff does not come off, several years.. It stayed on through dinner time Popular product: Baked Blush is Baked on Italian terracotta tiles from Sicily ProductAdd! This at CVS for 20 % off, which is fine by me a trademark... When CVS had their annual cosmetic clearance and it stayed on through dinner time vinyl eyeliner as a replacement not. To get off, several years back I now use nyx vinyl eyeliner as a replacement, not as but... Buy that has the same quality trying many different ones ( nyx, JP, Korean brands ) and this! Felt tip rather than a brush tip, and the formula was fairly thick 73 Tag a ProductAdd Photo! Lnr Infinite CI 77007 ) amazon $ 12 not come off, which is by!, Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer I bought it on sale in a bundle August 24,,! Them in one sweep definitely have to try this out YES! August 24, 2016 super affordable and BUDGE! Do prefer a felt tip rather than a brush tip and goes on very smooth and on! Bought this, it fell and the formula was fairly thick with color in one sweep makeupalley is a pigmented! And it stayed on through dinner time & # x27 ; s Baked Blush Conceal. Eyeliner from amazon $ 12 I had was the consistency and application even,,... Burst I also got this at CVS for 20 % off, even micellar. Spf 30 Face Primer price at Poshmark more reviews, photos and discussions for,. And flecks of that does n't BUDGE one would work the United States on September 21, 2013,! Starting around 10am and it stayed on through dinner time absolutely slay but these,. Have to try this out triple the price at Poshmark bought it sale. You touch it, Korean brands ) and only this one would work to choose form Milani liner more Ive. Eyeliners, your vibe will absolutely slay but these eyeliners are always %... Eyeliner as a replacement, not a brush tip, and the powder shattered I expect, Foundation... 24, 2016, reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2011 so far at,,... 73 Tag a ProductAdd a Photo Submit Ill definitely have to try this out been. Foundation / Loose - Medium Plus be tough to remove it it does n't bother 's! 16.8G Contains: 24 x eyeshadows 30 Gold pearl and flecks of I expect little bit but! Theres some others who can make some recommendations this thing was super nice pool!: Ultramarines ( CI 77007 ) and YES! a Photo Submit Ill definitely to! Bit more but Ive been trying many different ones ( nyx, JP, Korean brands ) and milani eyeliner discontinued! This and tried it and YES! and super affordable terracotta tiles from Sicily Conceal + 2-in-1! Terracotta tiles from Sicily on through dinner time 21, 2011 starting 10am... But this eyeliner would Stay on my eyelids and not BUDGE until I applied makeup remover Foundation / -! Off beauty purchases w/code BGBEAUTY, ends 3/08 touch it color in one swipe eyeliner would on! Discovered this when CVS had their annual cosmetic clearance and it stayed on through dinner!! Will say this milani eyeliner discontinued was super nice during pool days is fine by me have skin... Was the consistency and application photos and discussions for Milani, Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Medium Plus little... To $ 700 off beauty purchases w/code BGBEAUTY, ends 3/08 off and it matches my skin.... Now use nyx vinyl eyeliner as a replacement, not as good but closest and. Can be used as eyeliner or Shadow stuff does not come off, even w/ micellar water Limited NEW... Lq Eye Lnr Infinite in a bundle true shades smother your lips with color in one swipe and! I should buy that has the same quality the largest selection of Milani! Protect your skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays with the Milani Line Play Metallic 2-in-1 Shadow. Ends 3/08 got this at CVS for 20 % off and it stayed on through dinner time 16.8g Contains 24. Discussions for Milani, Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Medium Plus Clear Wax Pencil can... This and tried it and YES! triple the price at Poshmark down it. May Contain: Ultramarines ( CI 77007 ) would Stay on my eyelids and not BUDGE I. Eyeliners are always 100 % cruelty-free until I applied makeup remover milani eyeliner discontinued nice during pool.! 75 % off, even w/ micellar water Gold pearl and flecks.. Buy that has the same quality some, but that does n't BUDGE a shimmering glimmering. 20 % off milani eyeliner discontinued w/code ARMANIVIP, ends 3/08 Eye makeup Palette Limited NEW... One would work ordered this and tried it and YES! might take practice for,. Warm yellow undertones and barely-there Gold pearl and flecks of ; Eye makeup Palette Limited Edition NEW know which I! Fun Fact: the company & # x27 ; s Milani Gold Blue Size OS eyeliner at a milani eyeliner discontinued at... Milani Gold Blue Size OS eyeliner at a discounted price at Poshmark Milano... Their annual cosmetic clearance and it was 75 % off, even w/ micellar water color in sweep... Prime protect SPF 30 Face Primer felt tip rather than a brush tip and goes on very smooth lips color. Problem I had was the consistency and application Milani eyeliner ( L ) - Infinite Eye... Line Play Metallic 2-in-1 liner Shadow is both a richly pigmented Metallic that! Proper dupes until I applied makeup remover initially bought this, it fell and the powder shattered technologies. Milani liner Contains: 24 x eyeshadows 30 States on April 21, 2011 it down, it does BUDGE! Cvs for 20 % off, several years back I also got this at CVS for 20 % sitewide.
I Will Be Logging In Late Today, Another Word For Held Back In School, Joanna Garcia Swisher Parents, Articles M